SUNSHINE GLOBAL HEALTH INSTITUTE was organized by a group of dedicated alternative health associates including health clinics, compound pharmacies, health food store owners, doctors, physician’s assistant, nurses, etc. for the sole purpose of providing high quality, lab tested, legal, insured products in the Hemp CBD and the skin and sun care markets.
The products that you see here are the "REAL DEAL" premium, highly researched and tested CBD and skin care products, backed by lab and field testing.
SUNSHINE GLOBAL has a variety of products available that will help provide relief for many maladies and diseases ranging from chronic pain and anxiety to sleep deprivation.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- What conditions benefit from CBD?
Epilepsy, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pain, schizophrenia, alcoholism, PTSD, antibiotic resistance, infections, ADD/ADHD.
- Benefits reported from CBD:
Anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, anti-psychotic, anti-epileptic, bone stimulant, immunosuppressive, analgesic, vasoconstriction, anti-diabetic.
- What is Cavinol®?
A unique blend of terpenes and cannabinoids that activate and maintain the endocannabinoid system. Zero THC full spectrum hemp oil, using organic farming practices, phytocannabinoid-rich, raw (nutrients not processed out), proprietary extraction process which produces a full-spectrum oil containing all cannabinoids and terpenes naturally found in hemp, but without the THC.
- What does the endocannabinoid system (ECS receptors) regulate?
Sleep, appetite, mood, motor control, immune function, pleasure and reward, pain, memory, temperature regulation.
- What are terpenes?
Safe essential oils that act as receptors and neurotransmitters. Cavinol® contains alpha-pinene (helps sleep, anti-anxiety, anti-epileptic, anti-inflammatory); limonene (helps anti-depression, anti-tumor, antiseptic, anti-stress, immunostimulant,); trans-caryophyllene (helps nervous system, protects brain and may prevent stroke); myrcene (helps relax muscles, reduce pain, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory).
- Are there side effects?
You may have increased bowel movements during the first 3-4 days. You may have increased symptoms or even new symptoms. If this should happen, it is very important that you CONTINUE with your current dosage as this means your CBD receptors are being filled and the CBD oil is working. DO NOT take a break from the CBD oil or you will be undoing all that you have achieved in your endocannabinoid system.
- Is it FDA approved?
It is considered a “food product” by the FDA and no prescription is required. It is legal and sold in 50 states and 40 countries. Non-psychoactive and will not show positive for THC on a drug test.
- Can CBD get you high?
No, CBD is non-psychoactive. The process for extraction CBD oils is unlikely to produce oil contaminated with THC. CBD on its own has no ability to get you high. While marijuana contains 5-10% THC, hemp only contains 0.03%).
- Is HEMP CBD oil and hemp oil the same? No, they are different. “CBD oil” is made by extracting a specific compound called cannabidiol (CBD) from the seeds and stalks of the hemp plant. This is turned into products that are used to calm and relax the body and mind. On the other hand, “hemp oil” typically refers to Hemp Seed Oil which is made by a completely different process. Hemp seed oil is cold pressed oil from the hemp seed only and contains no cannabinoids.
- Dosage (depends on the issues):
- Front loading – 2 drops three times per day for 3 to 4 days to load the CBD receptors in your body. There may or may not be a detox period – may experience increased bowel movements or new symptoms but important to remain on this dosage. After the front loading, period, first 3-4 days, 2 drops twice a day.
- Proper nutrition – continue with natural/organic supplements and don’t drink tap water.
- Decrease period – decrease the pain and inflammation and stops the growth or spread.
- Healing period – treat and restore.
- Maintenance – drop to a lower dosage in 90-125 days depending on the issues.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.